BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Full-Time – Permanent Position
Are you a dynamic, articulate and well-presented individual who thrives on delivering an outstanding service to customers?
You’ll be comfortable pitching to new clients, enjoy working with multiple internal departments and effortlessly bring both together to deliver a first-class client experience, with one eye on driving more value from your portfolio at every opportunity.
- As part of the Premier Account Team, you are responsible for finding new business opportunities and delivering exceptional experiences to new clients
- To achieve sales targets at agreed gross profit by identifying new business and consistently converting leads into sales.
- To develop effective, high-level customer relationships that demonstrate your understanding of the customer’s business, their needs and aspirations. Through expert product knowledge, understanding of the Mood’s services and organisational capabilities, deliver solutions for optimal customer satisfaction.
- To devise, implement and review strategic growth plans to maximise opportunities for account growth, establishing effective communication.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to ensure customer retention.
- To work with Project Managers in the design of Audio and Audio Visual systems, ensuring that customers’ expectations are exceeded.
- Maintain accurate CRM records and pipeline information as required, whilst also bringing that input to life when sharing your successes and struggles with the rest of the business in the UK and beyond.
- Effective Prospecting
- Meetings per Week
- Retained & Sold Revenue
- Gross Margin %
- New Business activity
- New Subscribers
- Personal Effectiveness
- Positive and self-motivated
- Resilient and Persistent
- Tech Savvy
- Achievement Oriented
When applying please include your CV and salary expectations.