“EU GDPR” means the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (available here)
“Data Protection Legislation” means (i) all other applicable legislation relating to privacy or data protection, including without limitation the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), (ii) any Applicable Laws and any binding guidance issued by a Supervisory Authority relating to the Processing of Personal Data and/or the protection of an individual’s privacy, and (iii) any other law in force from time to time with regards to the Processing of Personal Data and privacy, which may apply to either Party in respect of its processing activities under this Policy.
“ePrivacy Directive” means Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
“Data Subject” has the meaning given to it by Article 4 of the EU GDPR, which is an identified or identifiable natural person, and for the purposes hereto the “User”, referred to, depending on the context, also as the “Site Visitor”, “Job Applicant”, “Subscriber”, “Customer”.
“Processing” has the meaning given to it by Article 4 of the EU GDPR, which is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- visit our Site (“Site Visitors”);
- individuals who reach out to us via our contact forms or via chat and request us to provide them with certain information related to our products and services (existing or prospective “Customers”);
- individuals who submit their CV via our Site, through our Career page (“Job Applicants”);
- individuals who register to receive future email communications from Mood Media that may contain relevant news, updates, special promotions or offers (“Subscribers”).
When processing your personal data, Mood Media is responsible for complying with the applicable legislation relating to privacy or data protection, as described above.
Our Services are not directed at children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal data through our Web Sites or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal data through the Web sites or Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal data to us through the Web sites or Services, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
We are Mood Media.
Mood Media means the companies in the Media Group of companies/ Media Corporation, including its subsidiaries and affiliates as mentioned above (also referred to as “we,” “us,” “our”, the “Company”, or the “Joint Controllers”). A relevant Mood Media entity may: (1) be involved in providing or receiving services or products; (2) send you commercial communications; (3) post a position for which you are applying; or (4) be one to which you have a role or relationship with, including through the use of and access to our Site and services. Each member entity in the Mood Media network is a separate legal entity – be aware that data privacy laws can vary in different jurisdictions where Mood Media operates, however we have taken the relevant legal steps to ensure that your rights as data subjects guaranteed under the EU legislation are observed. For further details, please refer to the “Cross-border transfers” and to the “Mood Media Entities” sections below.
Information We Collect
When using or interacting with our Site, we may collect or receive the following types of information (collectively, “Information”):
- “Personal Information”/“Personal data” you provide to us through the contact forms:
- Contact details: last name, first name, email address, phone number;
- The corporate name of the company you represent, based on which you might be identified.
- Any other information included in the message you send to us.
- “Personal Information”/“Personal data” you provide to us by opting into receiving information from Mood Media through the subscription checkbox/newsletter subscription:
- Contact details: last name, first name, email address;
- The corporate name of the company you represent, based on which you might be identified.
- “Personal Information”/“Personal data” you provide to us through the customer support or chat functionality available on the Site. When you engage with our support team, we will ask you to provide information about your issue, and we may also ask you to provide additional information which may include:
- Contact details: last name, first name, email address, phone number;
- The corporate name of the company you represent, based on which you might be identified, job title;
- Details of how you use our products and services;
- Account and billing information including transaction type, transaction amount, payment, shipping;
- Any other personal data voluntarily provided by you during the conversation.
- “Personal Information”/“Personal data” you provide to us through customer feedback surveys. We periodically seek customer satisfaction feedback to better understand if our customers are happy with the products and services we provide and how we might improve. Therefore, as part of customer experience processes, we gather, use, store and transfer personal data attributes as below:
- Contact data: email addresses;
- “Personal Information”/“Personal data” you provide to us when you submit your CV via our Site, through our Career page:
- General information: last name, first name, residential address, date of birth, phone number, email address, nationality, citizenship, gender (if you choose to provide such information);
- Educational and employment background: professional background, workplace address, job title, details of training courses, qualifications, certifications, references, work visa or immigration status if you choose to provide;
- Visual images/personal appearance (if included in your submission materials).
- Any other information which you elect to include in our CV.
- “Technical Information” collected through the cookie modules of the website, such as the browser type, operating system, device type, IP address and other similar technical information typically received from a browser or device automatically when visiting or interacting with our Site. This may include the referring URL that led you to our Site.
- “Usage Information” collected through the cookie modules of the website such as the pages you visited on our Site, where you clicked, searches performed on our Site and other similar information related to how you have used our Site.
The Methods We Use to Collect and Receive Information
Mood Media will not collect any personal data about you through the Sites unless you provide it. Any personal information, when collected via our Site, is done on a voluntary consensual basis, and users are not required to provide this information. Therefore, if you do not want Mood Media to obtain any personal data about you, then do not submit any.
Depending on the type of Information, we may collect or receive Information in the following ways:
- When you voluntarily share your personal data with us through:
- Contact forms
In order to get express permission to send you our newsletter, email marketing campaigns, product and service updates and offers, we will ask you to explicitly and actively opt in to receiving such information as per Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU GDPR. In any event, you will always be able to opt-out of receiving such communications.
Note that any personal data you provide to us when you interact with our customer support team through chat functionality available on the Site is at your own discretion and not required for your use of our Services.
- Customer satisfaction surveys sent via e-mail
Participation in any customer satisfaction survey launched by Mood Media is voluntary. Mood Media’s clients are under no obligation to complete the surveys. Article 6 (1) letter f. of the EU GDPR forms the legal basis for sending survey links to our customers via email. Mood Media has a legitimate interest in seeking your feedback to help us understand how well we are meeting the needs of our clients and to find ways to improve. As such, the purpose of the survey is to collect information to improve our products and services within the framework of a temporary digital customer satisfaction survey of existing customers.
- Career page
Any information you submit through the Site must be true, complete and not misleading. Should the information provided be inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading, subject to applicable law, this may lead to a rejection of your application during the application process. We do not require this, but to the extent that you voluntarily provide us with sensitive personal data (e.g. ethnic origin, political affiliation and political opinions, religious or other beliefs of a similar nature) through our Site, by providing us such information you expressly authorize Mood Media to handle such information for the purposes of processing or evaluating your job application. Please be reminded that the provision of personal data on the Careers page is voluntary and you should select the information you chose to share with us.
If we elect to make you a job offer, we will ask you to provide additional personal data not described above, which will become part of your employee file and will be used for employment and work-related purposes, in accordance with the terms of the relevant employment policies, employee privacy policies/notices, and with the laws of the country where the job will be located. Therefore, any hiring or other employment-related decisions will be made by the hiring Mood Media entity and/or affiliate in accordance with the laws of the country where the job will be located. For the avoidance of doubt, the information we request as part of the recruitment process may vary by job location and may change from time to time in order to facilitate our local offices with their recruitment needs and abide by local legal and regulatory requirements.
The reasons why we ask you to provide additional information will be made clear to you before we collect it.
For the purpose of background checks and verifying the information you submitted in connection with your application, in each case as permitted by applicable law, and if your consent has been given, Mood Media may obtain information about you from other sources, including:
- your references or third parties mentioned in your application;
- prior employers; and
- educational institutions you attended.
If you provide us with details of a reference or any other third party along with your CV or résumé, it is your responsibility to obtain consent from that third party prior to sharing this information with us.
How We Use Information that We Collect
- We use the information you submit through our contact forms, chat, or field on our Site for the following purposes:
- to process your inquiries and to respond to your requests, and to monitor and improve our performance in responding to your request;
- to provide you with information about our products and services that we believe may interest you, such as newsletters or product and service updates. Such communications will be sent to you when you have chosen to receive such communication through checkbox validation, incorporated in the contact forms, or when we have a legitimate interest to market our products and services. In any event, you will always be able to opt-out of receiving such communications;
- to process your payments or transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices (usually via email);
- to provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use the information you submit through our customer feedback surveys on our Site in accordance with our Privacy Statement for the following purposes:
- measuring customer satisfaction;
- improving the services provided to our clients;
- complaint monitoring;
- customizing the products and services subject to clients’ requirements;
- for statistical purposes, pursuant to Article 89 (1) of the EU GDPR, provided that the results of the processing for statistical purposes contains aggregate data. As such, we may anonymize customer data for statistical purposes. Responses will not be linked back to personal information unless a respondent specifically asks to be contacted about their account when choosing to add additional feedback as part of their submission. Data that has been included in an anonymized form at aggregate level falls outside the scope of the EU GDPR.
The collection, processing or use of data is not carried out for market research or/and direct marketing purposes. Where consent is required for the processing in question, it will be sought from you separately to ensure that it is freely given, informed and explicit. Information regarding such processing will be provided to you at the time that consent is requested, along with the impact of not providing any such consent, if any.
In the following cases we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the EU GDPR:
- Sending our e-mail newsletter;
- Sending you product information, special promotions or offers;
- Market research.
For more details, please read our Privacy Statement which covers the customer data that we collect from clients in the context of our customer satisfaction surveys. The Privacy Statement aims to give you information on how Mood Media collects and processes personal data during customer experience surveys and further analysis of it. The insights we get from the survey responses help us continuously improve and drive customer satisfaction to higher levels.
- We use the applicant information that we collect to evaluate your candidacy for positions with Mood Media and for recruitment and human resources management purposes like:
- processing and evaluating applications;
- scheduling interviews and managing the recruitment process;
- assessing your qualifications, skills, or interests against available positions;
- assessing your eligibility to work;
- providing you with a job offer or an employment agreement and assisting with any contract finalization and execution;
- verifying information in your application/ conducting reference checks;
- making hiring decisions;
- responding to your questions or inquiries;
- analyzing, managing, and improving our recruiting and hiring processes;
- carrying out obligations or administering benefit plans or compensation plans,
- informing you of future employment opportunities that may align with your qualifications;
- carrying out administrative purposes, aggregate management reporting, internal training, or as generally required to conduct our business;
- ensuring compliance with Anti-Nepotism Policy and for avoiding conflict of interests;
- responding to government requests or court orders, or
- providing, supporting, or otherwise managing our career section on our Site.
- to protect the security and stability of our Site;
- to tailor and improve our site and experiences to better suit your needs;
- to enable you to access and use the Site and the Services;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Site and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- to investigate and prevent unauthorized access to the Site and the Services, and other illegal activities;
We may also use your personal data in connection with:
- legal or regulatory requirements (to protect the rights, privacy, or safety of third parties, or the integrity or security of our business and Site);
- requests and communications from competent authorities;
- client account opening and other administrative tasks;
- financial accounting, invoicing and risk analysis;
- for statistical purposes, pursuant to Article 89 (1) of the EU GDPR, provided that the results of the processing for statistical purposes contains aggregate data.
Legal grounds for processing your data
Your personal information is collected and processed for various business purposes, in accordance with applicable laws and group agreements. We will only collect, use and share your personal information where we are satisfied that one or more of the following lawful bases apply:
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Mood Media is subject (for example, disclosing information to local tax authorities, making statutory payments, avoiding unlawful discrimination, meeting statutory record keeping requirements, withholding and payment of statutory taxes and charges, payment of indemnities) and to carry out our obligations under employment, social security or social protection law under the applicable legislation, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph (1) letter (c) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation;
- the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 paragraph (1) letter (f) of the EU GDPR pursued by Mood Media or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal information. Mood Media considers that it has a legitimate interest in processing personal information for the purposes set out above, and to support the achievement of its immediate and long-term business goals and outcomes. With respect to sensitive information, we process data where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations, to exercise our rights, to carry out your vital interests (such as our furtherance of non-discrimination, pay equity, or disability accommodation), or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim. If one of the previous legitimate interests is not available, we will only process sensitive information with your consent.
- the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the EU GDPR. Where consent is required for the processing in question, it will be sought from you separately to ensure that it is freely given, informed and explicit. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Information regarding such processing will be provided to you at the time that consent is requested, along with the impact of not providing any such consent, if any. You should be aware that it is not a condition or requirement of your employment to agree to any request for consent from Mood Media. Furthermore, please be aware that Mood Media will not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you through the Site unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want Mood Media to obtain any Personally Identifiable Information about you, then do not submit any. Please note that in certain circumstances it may be still lawful for us to continue processing your information even where you have withdrawn your consent, if one of the other legal bases described herein is applicable;
- the processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you pursuant to pursuant to Article 6 paragraph (1) letter (b) of the EU GDPR.
Retention of Personal Data
The duration for which we keep your personal data depends on the type of information and the purpose for which we use it as well as the nature of our relationship.
As a general rule:
- the personal data transmitted through the contact forms via our Site is carried out by Mood Media staff. Your data will be deleted once your question has been answered, and at the latest after 2 years from the last correspondence with you, or until the moment you exercise the right of deletion (the right to be forgotten) communicated to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If your enquiry cannot be handled in a specific office within Mood Media, it will be forwarded to the appropriate department(s) within Mood Media Corporation.
- the personal data you provide to receive communications from us will be stored until you notify us or unsubscribe;
- the personal data you provide through the customer satisfaction surveys will be stored for no longer than two years after the conclusion of the final contract or until you exercise your rights under the EU GDPR You can object to the use of your personal data for sending you survey links via email at any time without incurring any costs. We may anonymize customer data for statistical purposes. Responses will not be linked back to personal information unless a respondent specifically asks to be contacted about their account when choosing to add additional feedback as part of their submission. Data that has been included in an anonymized form at aggregate level falls outside the scope of the EU GDPR.
- the personal data that you provide via our Site during the job application process will be retained as part of your employment record for the whole employment relationship and after employment termination, according to local law and regulations of the hiring Mood Media entity. If we do not move forward with your candidacy, the Curriculum Vitae will be temporarily stored for a period of 1 year from the end of the recruitment/selection process in our database, unless you exercise your right to object, and unless otherwise stated by the laws of the country where the job is located.
As an exemption, retention periods can be prolonged in cases such as:
- ongoing investigations from Member States authorities, if records of personal data are needed by Mood Media to prove compliance with any legal requirements; or
- when exercising legal rights in cases of lawsuits or similar court proceeding recognized under local law;
- in some circumstances we will anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Mood Media will, on a regular basis, review all data held electronically to decide whether to destroy or delete any personal data once the purpose for which it has been collected is no longer relevant. Overall responsibility for the destruction of personal data collected via our Site falls to the Marketing department which will constantly review the contents of the databases of Mood Media Site.
Note that Mood Media may delete personal information about you at any time (including your CV or résumé), without any reason. Therefore, please retain your own copy of the personal information provided to us.
Mood Media international websites are hosted in Europe, Amsterdam.
You can object to the use of your personal data for sending you survey links via email at any time without incurring any costs. Pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 of the EU GDPR, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Article 6 para.1 lit. f of the EU GDPR (data processing to protect a legitimate interest). In the event of your objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
However, if you have any account for our Services, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like service-related emails.
Where the collection, processing or use of your data is carried out for market research or/and direct marketing purposes based on your consent, we will provide you with details on how to opt-in to or opt-out of receiving messages from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions provided with each communication you receive, by unsubscribing or by notifying us.
Security of Personal Data
Mood Media takes reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
We use a range of measures to ensure we keep your personal data secure, accurate and up to date. These include:
- administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal data on a ‘need to know’ basis;
- technological security measures, including firewalls, encryption and antivirus software;
- physical security measures, such as security passes to access our premises; and
- internal data protection policies and procedures.
Access to your data is only possible for a few authorized persons. These are responsible for the commercial, editorial or technical support of the servers.
Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of storage is ever fully secure or error-free. So, while we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
As such, personal information may be transferred within or outside of the jurisdiction where you are employed or perform work, either within Mood Media or to third parties, including, but not limited to the following categories of recipients:
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- service providers to help us process applicant and employment information;
- advisors or legal services providers;
- a potential buyer or investor in connection with a merger, acquisition, or other sale or transfer;
- Governmental authorities where legally required;
- any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, court, or other third-party to (1) comply with any court order, a request from any competent law enforcement agency, or any other legal obligation; (2) enforce or apply contractual terms; or (3) to protect our or our service provider’s rights, property, or safety, or to comply with any other legal obligation.
We do not share your personal data with third parties, unless it is necessary to carry out your request, for our professional or legitimate business needs, or as required or permitted by law.
We store personal data about Site Visitors, Job applicants, Subscribers and Customers within the EEA, the United States and in other countries and territories. To facilitate our global operations, we may transfer and access such personal data from around the world, including from other countries in which Mood Media or its affiliates, subsidiaries or third-party service providers have operations. Therefore, your personal data may be processed outside of the EEA and in countries which are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission and which may not have laws that provide the same degree of protection for personal information as your home country. In this event, we will ensure that the recipient of your personal data offers an adequate level of protection, which may include entering into Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 of the EU GDPR), or we will ask you for your prior consent to such international data transfers, where the case. In this respect, a Joint Controllers agreement has been concluded between the various Mood Media entities for regulating the international transfers within the group. You may obtain a copy of the relevant clauses by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com. The Joint Controllers will make available, upon request, a copy of the essential clauses to data subjects, unless the clauses contain confidential information, in which case such information may be removed.
Also, where we do transfer your personal data to third parties or service providers, appropriate arrangements will be made in order to ensure correct and secure data processing in compliance with applicable data protection law. The European Commission approved standard contractual clauses are available here.
By providing information for any of the purposes stated above, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred outside the EEA.
Your legal rights
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects. Therefore, under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Portability of your personal data, including transfer of your personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means, including on profiling. In this regard, we hereby inform you that Mood Media does not carry out automated decision-making based on the processing of your personal data, such as profiling. Your personal data are not subject to an automated individual decision-making process, including profiling, as mentioned under article 22 paragraphs (1) and (4), in Regulation (EU) no. 679 of 27 April 2016;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for data protection issues, but also to address the issues to competent authorities.
- Residents of the EEA may file a complaint with the EDPS (the EDPS is the EU’s independent data protection authority). The data protection authority will require you first attempt to resolve any complaint with us; please see the Contact Information section below to file a complaint with Mood Media.
- To find the contact details of the Data Protection Authority in your country of residence, please visit link.
- If you believe that Mood Media has not complied in accordance with the UK GDPR, please contact the DPO in the first instance. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) here. The ICO is the UK’s independent data protection supervisory authority.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
As Mood Media operates globally, we have appointed a Data Protection Representative within the EEA. You can contact our EEA Data Protection Representative by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you may refer a complaint to the competent authorities in your jurisdiction, as described above. The Data Protection Authority will require you first attempt to resolve any complaint with us.
English Version Controls
Non-English translations of this Policy are provided for convenience only. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, the English version is authoritative and controls.
Mood Media Entities
|Referred to as||Legal corporate name||Registered headquarter||Country|
|1. Mood Media Austria||Mood Media GmbH||Kristein 2, 4470 Enns, Oberösterreich||Austria|
|2. Mood Media Belgium||Mood Media Belgium SA||Lange Lozanastraat 142, 2018 Antwerpen||Belgium|
|3. Mood Media CZ||Mood Media Group CZ sro||Lazarská 13/8, 120 00 Praha 2||Czech Republic|
|4. Mood Media France||Mood Media SAS||22 Quai Gallieni, 92150 Suresnes||France|
|5. Mood Media Germany||Mood Media GmbH||Wandalenweg 30, 20097 Hamburg||Germany|
|6. Mood Media Netherlands||Mood Media Netherlands BV||Transistorstraat 22, 1322 CE Almere||The Netherlands|
|7. Mood Media Europe||Mood Media Europe BV|
|8. Mood Media Hungary||Mood Media Hungary KFT||Hegyalja út 7-13, 1016 Budapest||Hungary|
|9. Mood Media Poland||Mood Polska Sp. Z.o.o.||ul. Targowa 24, 03-728 Warszawa,||Poland|
|10. Mood Media Romania||S.C. Mood Media Romania S.R.L.||Bucharest, George Constantinescu Street no. 3, Entrance A and D, ground floor and 3rd floor, District 2||
|11. MMC Romania||Mood Media Comercial SRL||Bucharest, George Constantinescu Street no. 3, Entrance A and D, ground floor and 3rd floor, District 2, 020339|
|12. Mood Media Spain||Instore Márketing Solutions, SAU||Calle La Volta, nº4, Planta 1ª, Local 7 – 08150 Parets del Valles||Spain|
|13. Mood Media Denmark||Mood Media A/S||Alsikevej 14, 8920 Randers NV||Denmark|
|14. Mood Media Greece||New Audio Visual Solutions and Applications Ltd||95C Pentelis Avenue – Chalandri 15234||Greece|
|15. Mood Media Ireland||Mood Media Ireland Limited||Unit 1-2, 19 the Rear Courtyard, Castle St, Dalkey, Co Dublin||Ireland|
|16. Mood Media Sweden||Mood Media Aktiebolag (AB)||c/o Accountor AB – Sankt Eriksgatan 113 – 113 43 Stockholm||Sweden|
|17. Mood Media Bulgaria||Mood Media Bulgaria EOOD/ Virgina Records||9, Pop Bogomil str. 1202 Sofia, Bulgaria||Bulgaria|
|18.||City TV OU||Paldiski mnt. 29, Tallinn||Estonia|
|19.||Easy New Media SRL||Via Ippolito Nievo 25, 10153 Torino||Italy|
|20. Mood Media UK||Mood Media Limited||Unit 3 Airport Trading Estate Wireless Road, Biggin Hill, Westerham, TN16 3PS||
|21. PlayNetwork UK||PlayNetwork Limited|
|22. Mood Media China||
Mood Media (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.
Room B267, 4th floor 401, N°1 Building, N°15, GuangHua Road, ChaoYang District, Beijing 10020
|23. PlayNetwork China||PlayNetwork (Shanghai) Media and Technology Co., Ltd.||Room 1010, 10th Floor, No. 9 Office Building, JiangQiao WanDa Plaza, JiaDing District, Shanghai 201803|
|24. PlayNetwork Hong Kong||PlayNetwork HK, Limited||5/F Heng Shan Crt 145 Queen’s Rd., East Wanchai, HK||Hong Kong|
|25. Mood Media Australia||Mood Media Australia Pty Limited||
56 Harris Street Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
|26.||Octave Australia Pty Ltd|
|27. Mood Media Japan||Mood Media Inc||Kodenma-Cho Square 9F, Nihonbashi-Kodenma-Cho 14-6, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, 103-0001||Japan|
|28.||Almagor Leisure||Alon Hagalil 179, 1792000, Israel||Israel|
|29.||Da Fratello d.o.o,||Belgrade, Brace Ribnikar 37||Serbia|
|Referred to as||Legal corporate name||Registered headquarter||Country|
|30. Mood Media US||
2100 S IH 35 Frontage Rd., Suite 201, Austin, TX 78704
|Mood Media North America Holdings Corp.|
|ServiceNET Exp, LLC|
|Technomedia Solutions, LLC|
|PlayNetwork, Inc.||14720 NE 87th Street, Redmond, WA, 98052-3400|
Updated by Mood Media on August, 2022.